Testing the Scheduled Task
After you create the scheduled task you can test it by manually running the task from the Windows Task Scheduler.
To run the task manually, use the following steps:
- Click on Start (or press WIN+X) -> Control Panel -> Scheduled Tasks. Right-click and select Open.
- Find the scheduled task named URecover. Right-click on it and select Run.
- To view the status of the running task, right-click on an empty area of the Task Scheduler window and select View -> Details.
- The Status column will report “Running” until U-Recover
- When the U-Recover task finishes, view the Event Log for the result.
For more information
|U-Recover for Previous File Versions|