What Are the U-Tools?
The U-Tools are designed to help you, the Microsoft® Windows® System Administrator, keep your organization’s most sensitive data safe and protected against loss due to fire, earthquake, theft, hackers, or a hundred other disasters that could hit your data center.
And, yes, sometimes you might make a blunder on the keyboard while your admin privileges are turned on. And pfft, your root primary domain controller goes down. And stays down.
So now Active Directory® is offline. Everyone’s logon security credentials have stopped working. Nobody can get any work done. It’s a crisis, and everyone is looking at you.
What do you do?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could
- Make fast daily scheduled backups of Active Directory?
- Quickly restore Active Directory after you made a terrible blunder, no matter how badly you damaged it?
- Rescue Active Directory from a malfunctioning domain controller, even if it won’t boot at all?
- Set up a disaster recovery plan that keeps a hot spare DC available in case the worst happens?
- Upgrade your domain control with a fast and easy swing migration?
- Practice a DC swing migration offline so you can catch and prevent problems before they happen?
- Recover any file from a volume snapshot or a Windows System Image Backup, even private files?
- Create and view Volume Shadow Copies (Previous Versions) snapshots like you did on Windows 7?
- See all the security settings of your files in a single glance?
The solution is to get U-Tools, the low budget software utility suite designed by, and for, system administrators like you. The U-Tools were created by system administrators who understand your problems. Press the More Info button for more information on how the U-Tools can protect your organization from potential disaster.
U-Tools™ is a trademark of U-Tools Software LLC.
U-Tools Software is pleased to announce the Active Directory Consulting and Repair Service, where we will help you diagnose and fix problems with your Active Directory database. The service includes the...Read More
U-Tools Software is pleased to announce the release of U-Move Version 2.9 for Microsoft Active Directory. Version 2.9 adds support for the U-Tools Active Directory Recovery Service, where we will run U-Move...Read More
U-Move received an in-depth review of its features in ADMIN Magazine.Read More
U-Tools Software is pleased to announce the release of U-Move Version 2.8 for Microsoft Active Directory. Version 2.8 adds support for Window Server 2022. It also supports new Windows 11 security features...Read More