Testing the Scheduled Backup
After you create the backup task you can test it by manually running the task from the Windows Task Scheduler.
To run the task manually, use the following steps:
- Press WIN+R.
- In the Open box type control and click OK. This will open the Control Panel.
- Double-click on System Settings -> Administrative Tools.
- Double-click on Scheduled Tasks.
- Find the scheduled task named U-Move. Right-click on it and select Run.
- To view the status of the running task, right-click on an empty area of the Task Scheduler window and select View -> Details.
- The Status column will report “Running” until U-Move
- When U-Move finishes, view the Event Log for the result.
For more information
See Scheduled Backup.
|U-Move for Active Directory|