U-Move version 2.5.1707 fixes the following issues:
- Fixed an issue that might occur when remotely installing the U-Move agent using the built-in Evaluation license code.
- Fixed an issue that might occur when copying IP addresses if the destination computer has more network interfaces than the source computer.
- Work around a Microsoft bug caused by the MS16-077 security update with the WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service (WinHttpAutoProxySvc) failing to stop at shutdown time.
- Fixed an issue with copying static IPv6 addresses with non-automatic metrics. (This is rare.)
- Fixed an issue with copying the security settings for application databases that are missing from the staging folder.
- Fixed an issue that might occur with e-mail settings for scheduled tasks.
- Fixed an issue that might occur with sending an alert message from scheduled tasks.
- Added the capability to send an optional username and password for authenticated SMTP.
- Updated the help documentation for MS16-077.
- Updated the help documentation to explain how to use ESENTUTL to repair NTDS.DIT
All customers are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
« Release: U-Move 2.5.1611 Release: U-Move 2.5.1710 »